We just updated our roadmap! (Last update: 14/8/18)

On the Roadmap it’s self it shows you the activity changes:

https://trello.com/b/9tcaMB4w/monzo-transparent-product-roadmap

As Richard mentioned, those cards have only been added to the roadmap today. You can click on cards that have been moved, to view their history e.g.

I appreciate that, I was just being lazy and didn’t fancy clicking another link if I was in this thread!

Not sure if this is something you have control over, and kind of a small point but…things that were moved to done used to show up at the top of the column so you could instantly see what had happened but they seem to be popping up at the bottom of the column now and have done for a while?

Like I say, tiny point but if possible, I feel the top was a lot better and more helpful at a glance etc? @cookywook

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll move things to the top from now on.

2 Likes

:ok_hand: :heart:

Two exciting updates for Android users today! (I’ve added them to the top of the column in the roadmap as suggested!)

1. We’ve moved [Android] Fingerprint lock support :point_left: to Done. Read all about it here.

2. We’ve also moved [Android] Profile Picture Support :performing_arts: to Done.

3. We moved Open savings & investment accounts with other providers :bank: to Near Term. Check out our Marketplace Beta for more info.

4. We’ve added Fingerprint Support for in-app features :point_right: as a new item to Near Term

Come and discuss the latest Android app in this feedback thread:

3 Likes

Would you be updating roadmap to show when can we expect fingerprint support for internal tasks like payments, PIN…?

1 Like

Just added to Near Term :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Voted :white_check_mark:

You might want to distinguish this between iOS and Android. iOS has this already I think.

I don’t care about fingerprint lock but this I want :+1:

1 Like

Because they have not released apple pay yet

…reads that the Roadmap is updated

…has the ridiculous hope this is something about Apple Pay

(it isn’t, of course)

…realises that the definition of madness is doing the same thing repeatedly and hoping for a different outcome

…continues to feel massively disappointed and unexcited by Monzo’s plans for the future

2 Likes

I’d recommend taking a look at this post, for more on Apple Pay -

https://community.monzo.com/t/when-will-monzo-support-apple-pay/30433/405

Thanks Alex.

I’ll not hijack this forum, but I was just a little frustrated at the lack of traction with this feature on the update to the roadmap.

Thanks for the heads up. :smiley:

1 Like

We just published our April Update! It’s got all our plans for April, plus a look back over what we got up to in March.

From this, I’ve added Improved Payments Screen to Near Term. There’s a Sneak Peek of what it’ll look like in the blog post. And it’ll be rolling out to both iOS and Android users across the month.

7 Likes

Updates!

We’ve moved Improved Payment Screen to Done (check out our announcement here. Currently out on iOS and coming to Android very soon).

We’ve moved [Android] Targets to Short Term :dart:

And we’ve added a bunch of new things to short term. Watch out for these soon:

• Monzo Labs (come to our Labs launch event!)
  • Pay Nearby
  • Improved Bill Splitting
8 Likes

Can’t wait to hear more about some of those! :star_struck: Monzo seem to be flying with the updates now the pre paid has gone!

4 Likes

Agreed! It’s definitely keeping us all busy :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Better than twiddling your thumbs! Well done Monzo team! :clap:t3:

1 Like