We just updated our roadmap! (Last update: 14/8/18)

Is there a timeline on the IOS update? Going away next Saturday :crossed_fingers:

I don’t think it’ll be there before your trip, I’m afraid.

I’m going away next Wednesday, but on Android, any chance for me? :smiling_imp: jkjk

1 Like

Again, unlikely - sorry!

I was joking, lol, the whole Android thing and all :slight_smile: I love Monzo and don’t particularly even see the value in these trip reports (since I can easily download a CSV or query the API and generate the same report), but that’s just me - I can see how an automated report like that would benefit a lot of people!

2 Likes

International transfers seems to have slipped :disappointed:

1 Like

Update!

Improve Direct Debit merchant information moved to Done following our recent Direct Debit improvements.

The travel reports are a much more beautiful way to easily see my spending for a holiday, including how much I spent in the local currency as well as GBP, and (if I recall correctly) which categories I spent in.

I think it’s preferable to have such a beautiful, clear feature within the app than us having to make our own app or web app calling Monzo’s APIs to see that information. After all, if you’re doing that or exporting to CSV (which isn’t as beautiful, readable, or clear in my opinion), that surely means you do actually find value in that information and therefore that feature?

1 Like

Absolutely, and fair counter point - but what I want a report for isn’t necessarily a trip - it might be an outing within in UK (e.g. ‘what did I do last weekend in Bristol’) or it might be ‘What did I spend going out on Charlie’s birthday?’.

I can make any report I want by using the raw data and Monzo provides some great ways to get that - developer API access and CSV export.

That said, I also agree - this isn’t as quick and elegant. But maybe instead of just bringing back trip reports, creating some type of report dashboard that lets anyone write some basic code that will be used as the basis for a nice, pretty report would be awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree completely with all of that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know there might have been a lot of work in the background but logos on some Direct Debit merchants don’t really mean that information has been improved totally and it’s done - There is a lot more to be done IMO – Thread below has some great suggestions;

2 Likes

I agree, there is tons more work to do on DD enrichment. A few logos for some companies doesn’t really finish that

2 Likes

Update!

We’ve moved [Android] Fingerprint lock support to Near Term

This should be coming soon. (Note: This is about lock support, rather than using your fingerprints for payments).

7 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Yay! Can’t wait for this to hit :smiley: Happy that it’s progressing faster than “12 Months” :joy:

Just need to get my hands on Monzo’s internal app builds :thinking::innocent:

One thing thats missing is Updates to existing screens, payments, spending, categories…

Seems like a long wait(upto a year) before we start to see some of the cool stuff

Which things in particular would you like to see sooner?

Where is Apple Pay?

10 Likes

Hong Kong and Shanghai would be a good place to start :wink:

An update to the payments/payee tab would be nice…:eyes:

1 Like