We just updated our roadmap! (Last update: 14/8/18)

So then - can you say what all the secrecy was about?

13 Likes

Unlikely - some NDAs have provisions that never expire, and Apple is known to very secretive.

5 Likes

I can only imagine Apple just didn’t want anyone to know how long it takes to interface to their flaky systems :wink:

2 Likes

I reckon it takes longer if you also need to integrate a card processor from scratch, and then get it audited.

6 Likes

Seemed a lot quicker with Google…

Lots to update today! We’ve just announced that we’re committing to building and fixing lots of features over the next three months. Check out the full blog post here:

Roadmap changes:

• New: Better payee management to Near Term

• New: [Android] Fingerprint Payments to Near Term

• New: Improving recurring payments to Near Term

• New: Web Interface to Near Term

• New: Interest on Savings to Near Term

• New: App PIN lock to Near Term

• Removed: Edit Standing Orders (included in Improving Recurring Payments)

• Moved: New categories for Spending to Done

Phew!

Follow along with our progress on the Big List at @MakingMonzo! :heart:

17 Likes

Amazing update. That fixes every grumble I have about Monzo. Pleased to see direct debit retries on there. I will be moving everything back over to you from Starling.

5 Likes

Still no better transaction search for Android? :cry: :mag:

4 Likes

This! :point_up_2:

:monzo:

3 Likes

Roadmap update!

Summary is now out of Monzo labs and available for everyone! Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback.

Because of that, we’re moving Update Spending and Targets for current accounts, Custom start dates for Targets/Summary, and [Android] Targets to Done

Stay tuned for the next exciting Labs feature!

5 Likes

Custom start dates done? Is there not going to be any development around choosing different salary models, like last working day, etc?

3 Likes

There will be more flexibility added yes, but the initial launch is done.

1 Like

See here…

There is more to come on that :slight_smile:

Exactly. That’s why I’m surprised to see it marked as “Done”.

3 Likes

Quick update on our roadmap!

Yesterday I moved [Android] Travel Reports to Done.

(We announced this earlier this month).

6 Likes

Another day, another roadmap update!

Following yesterday’s announcement, I’ve just moved Web Interface to Done :tada:

Enjoy :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Could you also update the “Sneak peeks” in the app to move the web UI to “done”? At the moment it’s still work in progress alongside joint accounts and scheduled pot payments.

4 Likes

It’s a web UI so shouldn’t depend on what OS you use, Try it at https://web.monzo.com!

5 Likes

Roadmap update!

Moved Improving recurring payments to Done

More info here:

1 Like

“We’ll also give you an IBAN and support inbound Euro transfers to your Monzo account so you can receive payments in the next six weeks!”

What about inbound international payments from places like America? I use eTrade for my stocks and shares, if I want to withdraw how can I do this?

4 Likes