Virgin Money Discussion & Feedback

Virgin Money wallet. Coming soon. Service Temporarily Unavailable | Virgin Money UK

1 Like

Explain to me what this is, because Virgin Money certainly hasn’t

6 Likes

I’d guess a bit like curve, but collect virgin red points when you add cards and spend. Maybe even like airtime rewards.

4 Likes

The video explains it a bit better. It is a way to access your accounts from a range of Virgin products, which at the moment, will be Virgin Money, Virgin Red, and Virgin Atlantic (if I remember correctly). They seem to integrate with each other more than they currently do.

Although I agree, they haven’t explained it well.

5 Likes

Ah, totally different to what I’d envisioned :joy:

1 Like

It seems the Virgin Money wallet app is available on apple devices already

How’s it different to the Virgin Red app?

Based on the very rubbish explainations on the website, it also has your Virgin Money account and another Virgin comany account which I cant remember. I assume, overtime, they will add a few more Virgin companies into it.

1 Like

Just downloaded the VM app since closing current account last year.

Seems quicker than it was, and moving funds between savings and pots is instant whereas I’m sure it used to take a day.

Maybe current account to pot balance takes a day? I don’t have a current account yet, being processed for a new one.

Have they tidied up the instant spend notifications yet? Seemed a mess months ago.

in my experiences they can be instant some times or a couple minutes behind sometimes not showing at all.

Most annoying part is when u receive money from someone sending it you don’t get a notification.

2 Likes

So received this earlier from VM, not bad deal, used their insurance few times no issues, Really don’t like the app but mainly used for the Insurances.

1 Like

Anything going down in price is rare these days.

4 Likes

Is the card the same for the Club M as is the M Plus or whatever they’re called

1 Like

Yeah pretty much same thing

1 Like

Why have you taken the picture upside down?!

1 Like

Thought it looked cool

2 Likes

Is the GP service UK based too?

Also. Anyone used the concierge service?

What service is this?

Apologies, it’s the VM Club M account, £14.50.

Travel/mobile insurance and breakdown.

Can’t workout if the GP service is available in the UK too?

1 Like

Looking on the site it seems that the doctors service is available at home or abroad…

1 Like