Viola Black Discussion & Feedback

(All Hail the Almighty Doge) #229

Are there any?

(Ben) #230

The card is Black? That seems to be a feature people like?

(Hugh Wells) #231

I’ll be interested to see what the app looks like in entirety :slight_smile:

I know there were a few people who really liked the concept of a prepaid card and were disappointed we moved away from that. I wonder if Viola Black will work well for them? :raised_hands:

(P Burrows) #232

Love this! I am sick of having to type my email address so much! Thanks

(Jamie 🏳️‍🌈) #234

Has anyone commented on the Viola blogpost? Presume it’s moderated so tightly they won’t let anyone say anything which isn’t glowing?

(Jack) #235

I didn’t get any response to this:

(Ben) #236

I put a comment on but no sign of it yet!

(Jack) #237

This is a great point! Although one I never understood why, other than the name of the product.

(Stefano) #238

I drunkenly searched the app in the early hours of New Year’s Day after seeing the ad in the tube, and I remember thinking maybe I’m too drunk to function as I couldn’t find anything. I forgot about all this until I found this thread today – I’m thoroughly entertained so far!

(Splodf) #239

Violas target audience…

(Splodf) #240

#JustUseLoot ?

Uaccount?

(All Hail the Almighty Doge) #242

Boon Card

Their response has the line ‘Rest assured, however, that any revenue will be reinvested into our products, creating a more enjoyable user experience.’ so they stating that any and all revenue will be reinvested into the company and not paid to directors / shareholders etc?

I feel like this isn’t going to be the case.

(Harry) #244

Who on earth is running this company?

Who ever wrote that article definitely has in bee in their bonnet.

I agree with the majority here when I say it looks like a bad product due to fees etc. I’m not sure how charging someone for a pre-paid card is supposed to help them with their finances :no_mouth:

(Tom ) #245

https://luisandclark.com/2013site/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/LuisandClarkVIOLA-2K.jpg

(All Hail the Almighty Doge) #246

I reckon the fees will defo be going back in to the company I mean how much does it cost to get your name on a stadium or on them bikes an taxis etc…

Definitely not cheap, but not as much as you might think.

The stadium is the biggie. I mean, it’s not the Millennium Stadium, but it’s still a great route to achieving household brand recognition. No doubt a figure will come out in due course.

The other advertising is par for the course really.

(Richard) #248

They had a comment on their response to this thread…

Checking their twitter feed…

#youhadonejob

To be fair, Viola corporate and viola black are two different products no?