Upgraded Monzo Accounts for Everyone!

HMRC cannot currently verify who my partner is and neither can Experian, or some of the other ‘Gov UK Verify’ companies.

She’s on the electoral role, has bills in her name, has a current account, with overdraft in her name too. It’s frustrating as at the moment she can’t submit tax returns, or renew her driving license as the whole Government Gateway system can’t verify who she is. We’re currently hoping she can get verified through the Post Office/Royal Mail, if not i’m not sure whats next.

I hope you have settled your loss.:sob:

1 Like

Does the “Upgrade” cost anything?

It’s free :smiley:

6 Likes

Hi all

Looking for some help
Got my new upgraded card and a pin is sent via message but it says pin not working ,have done this several times and code not active .
Any help would be grate

Best to contact in app support for this I reckon. Maybe they can re issue your pin

Hi
I have tried several times but keeps failing .

Pin not working in the app, cash machine or shop? Or all 3?

Hi
I got a new card and the activation code won’t work ,yet my old Monza card still works
Not letting me put the activation code in ?

Sorry all three

I’d email help@monzo.com if in app chat isn’t working.

Every time it gives an verification code it says it has expired asks for a new code and keeps repeating expired

Will try that thanks

I think all I needed was the card number, no code. You on the newest version of the app? Think emailing support is the best idea if everything’s up to date

Ok thanks will give it a go