Upgrade (Migration) Updates

Does that apply to those on both the PP beta and CA preview before the merge? Or only those who migrate from PP to CA?

I don’t see why it wouldn’t apply to both.

I moved from the CA preview to the CA and didn’t get that message

1 Like

Same for me, I got no message moving from the CA preview to CA app yesterday. However I did have to log out and log back in again for all my transactions from the preview app to show up in the main app - I believe this is a known issue though?

I’m not sure it’s important enough to be called an issue given that there’s only 10,000 of us and we’ll only be di this once. It does appear to be required. I hadn’t I do the same.

No, of course, I wasn’t trying to imply it was something major! It wasn’t a problem for me that I had to do it. I was just pointing it out to possibly be helpful for others since obviously the process itself doesn’t mention it (since we’re only a select 10,000 group so it would make no sense for it to) and I only knew to do so since I’d either read it on here or on the slack but couldn’t remember or find where it had been mentioned!

My migrated CA iOS app seems to have the help section from the TestFlight app. For example I don’t have the icons and menus in the help section.

I’ve just done the migration in the new app store app (ios) and now an to be merged…

I only had a small 2 ukp prepaid balance… It’s unclear how is see the transfer shown in the app?

As I said above,

There won’t be a single transfer since the transaction logs are now combined meaning the balance is combined.

Hello all, quick one on what happens with cards after migration. I now have a CA preview, and believe I have one of the first set of cards issued for the preview. I also have my old prepaid card, which I don’t use

When the account merge occurs, will one of my cards continue to work? Or do I have to wait for a new one to be sent?

I am only concerned because I am traveling to the US on Friday, and would like to know if I’ll have mag stripe support or not so I can plan accordingly. I believe the early CA preview cards did not have support for this.
Thanks, all!

1 Like

Once you’ve merged your PP card will die.

You won’t get another card unless you order one.

1 Like

The CA preview card will continue working. At least this is the case if you have the 2nd gen card (with new MasterCard logo) if you have the first gen card you will receive a replacement, and not sure in this case if your previous CA card will continue working in the meantime (I assume yes)

Edit : sorry you did mention you might have a first gen card… so not 100% sure in this case

1 Like

The CA card will not be replaced automatically, he needs to request it.

(I have a first gen and was one of the first to migrate - no new card arrived)

1 Like

I’d contact in-app chat asap and explain your situation. They can issue a new debit card which you should receive in good time for your trip. This will give you enough time to activate the new card and merge the accounts before you leave.

1 Like

Replaced later if you request it, but the current card will work just fine until then.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m waiting for the investor card

2 Likes

@JordanFish still nothing despite matching the criteria, everything OK with my account?

I think Jordan gets up at the crack of noon :wink:

(He is often around well into the night though!)

Anyone on the CA preview and PP testflight and waiting for their migration banner still? :eyes:

Loads are - if you message support through the help section they’ll bump you.