Update: App Logout Issues

There were/are a couple of different issues that result in the same logout, the one mentioned in the OP was only an issue on a specific TestFlight build and was quickly fixed before it went public.

If you’re still seeing logouts on the latest versions of the app, see @james’ latest post in this thread and do post if you find any consistent cause.

Multiple log outs in the last 24 hours but was pretty solid on latest TestFlight version before then.

Hi. I downloaded the latest version of the app and it has logged me out and now doesn’t recognise my email when I try to log back in (and yes I have checked the email address is right!!). Any help?

1 Like

I’d recommend sending an email to help@monzo.com

Same here, I finally received the card, launch the app to activate it, I have been logged out, now I can’t login again.

This has started again for me in the past week after it being resolved previously.

Hey! The latest version of the app has a fix! We expected to release this week, but we had a few issues so should be available on the app store sometime next week now :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m currently reciving an issue that sounds like this. I’m using the TestFlight current account (Version 1.9.18 build 342).

1 Like

I have this issue also.