Unexpected Refunds

oh heck, i don’t have enough money left in my overdraft to repay Dominos if they try and re-charge me before pay day tomorrow. I wonder what would happen… Monzo don’t do unarranged overdrafts, so would I get debt collectors from Dominos?

EDIT: Oh. I notice iTunes haven’t actually charged me for something I bought, they just did a £1 charge and immediate refund of that…

You should be alright, if they haven’t take it now you’ll probably get away with it until tomorrow, :crossed_fingers:t5:

1 Like

Dogoneit I thought I’d scored a free Xbox one, but looks like I ain’t, the money is back in my account but after reading the above looks like it’ll be short lived… :cry::cry:

2 Likes

I have today received a message from Monzo saying I have a refund pending from Coinbase.I have never had an account with coinbase so this is a mystery. I have taken the precaution to freeze my card and order a new one.

Thought coinbase did 3D secure so we couldn’t use coinbase even if we wanted to?

If that is correct it makes it even more of a mystery.

Maybe someone tried and because it couldn’t pass the 3D secure stage it was refunded :thinking:
Might be worth having a chat in app to see if they can shed any light on it

1 Like

Thanks for your reply I will have a chat. Watch this space.

2 Likes