Unable to send money

(Andy Little) #1

Issue: unable to send payment.

Details to reproduce: attempt to send a payment to another bank account. Either Monzo or non Monzo produces the error "Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again and contaxt is if it continues "
Device: OnePlus 3
App Version: 2.6.1

(Will flag Danny for cake) #2

Someone had this problem yesterday. Delete and reinstall the app fixes it

(Gordon Dack) #3

Are you also using Fingerprint ID? As I had that issue when using it, just turned it off to use pin instead.

(Andy Little) #4

Thanks. I’ll try that after they get back to me on chat. There might be something they want to check first.

I had same problem. Turning off the fingerprint authorisation and just using the pin fixed it.

(Andy Little) #6

Reinstalled the app. All working fine now. Presumably this bug will be fixed at in some future update.

(Liz Keogh) #7

We just got a joint account and neither of us are able to add money, from either current account or joint account screen. Entering the pin flashes up a message that’s too fast to see before returning us to the “add money” page.

Reinstalling the app didn’t help; fingerprint already disabled.

But really excited to have a joint account finally!

(Jack) #8

Have you received and activated your cards yet?
It won’t work until you do.

(Liz Keogh) #9

Yep, we found the thread saying that now. Obviously it would be great to be able to pay our rent out of that account even without the cards, but no worry; we will wait!

(Jack) #10

I agree, I believe this is something they are working on :soon: