TV Shows!

I really enjoyed it - typical Guy Ritchie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So did I to be honest.

1 Like

I normally love guy Ritchie films etc , a big fan. Just thought this TV series was dragged out a littl, could have been made into 3 episodes or just another movie.

2 Likes

Agreed, for me pretty meh. Started well, then got pretty slow. Watchable, but nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Just watched something called Unlocked: A Jail Experiment on netflix as a kinda background programme while working away. Was actually quite interesting haha.

Another Disney+ show is coming to the BBC. This time, Dopesick is coming to BBC Two and Player. Highly recommend this one. Was a brilliant show.

Watched the first episode of Fortune Hotel last night. Was alright. Will give the second a watch tonight to see if I can actually be bothered with it.

1 Like

Same here.

Poor mans version of The Traitors. Might watch the second episode, might not, that shows my level of enthusiasm!

Anyone watching Dark Matter on Apple TV+?

I’ve not read the book but have read others by the same author Blake Crouch, going to maybe start watching this weekend.

This is next on my list - absolutely loved the book so hoping the series does it justice (the book was pretty cinematic so should be fairly easy to adapt!)

1 Like

Yep, I’m liking it so far. Shaping up to be a good sci-fi thriller. Next ep tonight!

3 Likes

The Traitors is a poor mans version of The Mole, I liked that but not the traitors. Then again I do not like Claudia Winkleman.

I watched the first two, I’m hoping it gets better.

1 Like

Anything particular reason you aren’t that into it? Without spoilers if possible. :joy:

Felt. Little slow, until the last bits of the second ep.

Good old slow burner, I’ll give it a go anyway as I liked the Blake Crouch books I’ve read.

Anyone watched Yellowstone? Might start it this week.

Jurassic World Chaos Theory is excellent.