TV Shows!

Bodyguard, great show.

1 Like

Awesome! Which episode/season are you on? And do you have a favorite episode? I know we all have one :innocent: haha

I am binging Ozark S2 this weekend and going to wait for Better Call Saul to finish before I start itā€™s 4th season.

1 Like

Legion? Any good?

Oh I love it so much. Iā€™m currently on Monica and Chandlers wedding. I love all the episodes leading up to this point! Where are you?

2 Likes

Me too! :heart:ļø I only just started rewatching all of it, so Iā€™m on Season 1, Episode 8. I just love how super 90s all of their outfits are in the first season.

1 Like

Watching Ozark S02E07 right now then gonna move on Jack Ryan till Bodyguard is on

1 Like

Just finished Arrested Development - the remixed Season 4. The original edit of Season 4 was completely unwatchable for me so Iā€™m glad they re-cut it.

Moving on to Season 5 soon!

3 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

I can see why!!! :smiley: That was intense :open_mouth:

1 Like

Anyone watched Maniac?! :flushed:

Not yet is it good? Iā€™m binging jack ryan this now and modern family started back this week :raised_hands:t2:

Maniac and Jack Ryan are on my list.

New South Park is out and I forgot to sync it to my iPad. Fool!

1 Like

Ermā€¦ Itā€™s interesting! :joy: Without saying too much, imagine The Truman Show & Inception had a child and The Matrix was the babysitter!

Worth a watch but not sure what to think!

1 Like

Modern Family was out last night, I have it :eyes:

1 Like

Yes I watched it too :slight_smile:

The new season of Modern Family? Iā€™m halfway through Season 9.

1 Like

Anyone watching ā€œManiacā€ on Netflix
Itā€™s a mini series. But slow but I quite like this. Watched only 2 episodes last night.

www.netflix.com/title/80124522

Watched the first episodeā€¦ so far so goodā€¦

Havenā€™t watched Jack Ryan yetā€¦ Also a new season of making a murderer coming soon!

1 Like

Season 10 started in US on Wednesday. Lilly is more sassy than ever and Luke is just more Luke than ever!

1 Like

The Good Place s03 started yesterday!
I look forward to watching the first two episodes this evening.

1 Like