TSB Spend and Save (Saving Pots coming soon)

To be honest the sign up flow was quite painless, even got to set up my first pot and name it. The fact you have to wait 7-10 days for the activation code to access your accounts online or in the app is off putting. Maybe I’m spoiled by Fintechs and even some legacy banks, but it would be nice to have immediate access and play around. By loosing interest, I meant in terms of playing around and using the account.

1 Like

I know what you meant, yeah.

I think that initial burst of enthusiasm is important for a business to capitalise on, so they are really shooting themselves in the foot by requiring postal codes.

…for new applications only…
No options to change Plus account currently. I contacted support - soon they will be able to change Plus to Save accounts in branch only and later this year online…

It looks like you may be able to already, but it’s probably best to stay with Classic Plus until the interest rate goes to 0% (as announced to be due in December).

It’s an odd page to put the link on, but what do we know - it’s TSB.

https://www.tsb.co.uk/help-and-support/general/close-account/

Just remembered how people can achieve their £5 pm easily.

This way

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.