Trustpilot Reviews

Or Monzo has better checks that don’t rely on the arbitrary & inflexible criteria that the banks use.

7 Likes

Not judging by the trustpilot reviews they don’t… :open_mouth:

Every bank has reviews like that, every bank attracts people who want to commit fraud.

9 Likes

I like how the same people have liked every bad review for at least 4 pages back, seems more like the same ‘people/team’ writing them.

3 Likes

Is it Loz and Leighton? They like each other’s posts.

2 Likes

Philips hue alert! There he is!

1 Like

It could also be that Monzo attracts more fraudsters due to the ease of opening a new account compared to legacy counterparts.

2 Likes

And the likelihood that since they are new maybe their fraud detection isn’t as fleshed out :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I would disagree on this. Monzo’s card fraud detection algorithms seem way more advanced than legacy bank’s. I would be surprised if the same didn’t apply to account-usage fraud.

1 Like

Can we actually access all these all these alleged reports to the FCSA or whoever they are droning on about?

The nonexistant ones? :stuck_out_tongue:

FCA website: “We do not investigate individual complaints.”

The FSCS has nothing to do with anything, it deals with insolvency.

So that leaves the ombudsman… oh, wait, like every other ombudsman they insist you go through the standard complaints procedure and have to wait up to 8 weeks.

This doesn’t square with mr. “Had salary paid in today … <insert list of TLAs he’s apparently now dealing with>”

7 Likes

I trust TrustPilot as much as I trust TripAdvisor.

Sorry my post wasn’t clear. I beilive Monzo’s better but to those who are looking to get around it they beilive it isn’t as monzo are new.

2 Likes

FOS publish decisions that go to Ombudsman on their website.

1 Like

I just found this article.
It’s an interesting read, especially the “Fraudster No 1” section, which briefly talks about fraudsters accusing Monzo to be scammers.

3 Likes

Hi guys,

I have just seen that Monzo on trust pilot only has 12 reviews and an average score of 3 out of 5.

I’ve just written a review. If others fancy it you should head to trust pilot and review your experience of Monzo. I’m sure that 3 will go up to a 5 in no time if people on these forums review. It seems like a case of people only reviewing when they have something negative to say at the moment which is a bit of a shame.

2 Likes

That is the wrong one, it is this one

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.monzo.com

2 Likes

You are quite right. I will do another review :+1:

1 Like

6.5/10 is actually not bad considering what other banks have.

3 Likes

Revolut employee caught red handed making critical review of competitor.

They play dirtier at Fintech than Panama do at football.

Sorry for going off topic. Or did I?

12 Likes