Toilet Roll recommendations

Cheeky Panda is the current one I’m road testing and its not good at all even if they are honest about the bamboo content. It turns to mush the moment it touches moisture and its a quite abrasive. I’m still curious about WGAC mostly because I like the packaging. I’m a massive sucker for good branding, I’m a marketing executives dream!

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not mixing your rolls? I could see this making sense if you’ve got your Regina in your bathroom!

I used to be an avid believer in Andrex Quilted, but I actually believe it is Too Soft™.

My ideal though would be a bidet attachment.

1 Like

1 Like

baby-elmo-potty

1 Like

The poll closes shortly folks! Almost as close and divisive as Brexit right now.

Andrex fans, we can’t let that happen! Vote now to stop #Andrexit!

1 Like

And, thanks to a last-minute coalition with the bidet fan club…

It’s a TIE! :scream:

@Carlo1460

2 Likes

I boycotted the poll, and will not recognise its results, due to WGAC not being on there.

6 Likes

:scream: Now we have a protest on our hands!

Classic democracy.

4 Likes

I voted Cushelle but if there is some rioting to be had I’ll switch allegiance to team WGAC

I’ll have to try and find my pitchfork and balaclava though. Been awhile since I’ve needed it…

3 Likes

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Can we start something to improve quality of toilet paper in public places? Or even not-pulic places like my local gym. :triumph:

2 Likes

Complain to your gym? Take your own? Go higher end (where they’re more likely to use the premium commercial versions like the Kleenex one referenced above)?

I don’t ever use public restrooms to relieve myself, but if I did, I’d probably have my own roll in my EDC.

1 Like

No 1 nor 2? What if you’re travelling?

Both. I have impeccable control over my bladder and can go a whole day without going if I need to. When I travel, I go before I leave, and then I go again when I arrive at my destination.

This doesn’t sound healthy lol

5 Likes

Probably not, but 3 to 4 times a day is normal frequency for me, so dropping down to 2 to 3 on the rare occasion it’s necessary isn’t that dramatic. I can’t go in a public restroom! :laughing:

Pooping is no problem because I’m closer to the three times per week side of the healthy pooping frequency range.

Surely daily is the way to go?

3 Likes

I just go when I need to go. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m concerned for your kidneys!

4 Likes