Tobacco category

Hi,

Adding ‘tobacco’ as a category would be quite good for smokers to keep track of their habit -

1 Like

It would also be a helpful deterrent for us who are trying to give up! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Definitely. I’ve quit more than a year ago and the savings are huge—visualizing them would help a LOT of people :slight_smile:

I’ve cut down around 50%, but it would be nice to see that visually as @lorandm mentioned! :clap:

@Lukeguth1 I actually have a really simple method for quitting (I’ve been smoking for 18 years), but that’s for another thread :slight_smile:

What I can tell you though is that visualizing things (not only cost) is a huge help in becoming more aware of them.

1 Like

Please direct message me :slight_smile:

This kind of relatively niche use-case brings up a more general need for custom tags. “Smoking” will only be useful for a minority of people, but loads of people will have something specific or other they want to keep track of.

3 Likes

dont think this should be catogry normaly you buy tobacco with over items.

Custom categories would be good, although I guess in the lond term most users would be cluttered with useless categories -
I think main categories for Drinks and Tobacco would make sense as these are expenses that can be hugely influential on your monthly balance - while ‘groceries’ really are not: you will always need to eat, drink and clean up -
In the meantime I am using notes, and I am cool with it - this is just a suggestion -