The Thursday Quiz in The Guardian

7/14. Pants.

1 Like

6/14. More pants. R-

1 Like

5/14 - I win :laughing:

I’ve been so busy recently that I’ve not really kept up with current affairs. Think I’ll stick to Wordle :wink:

2 Likes

11/15

Some lucky, lucky guesses in that.

1 Like

Spotted today, a bonus quiz. Came here to share the link first, and off to attempt it myself shortly.

The only one I got wrong had nothing to do with apostrophes. Makes sense as I’m very particular about apostrophes and any lower score I wouldn’t have accepted.

4 Likes

We think the same way. The difference between us is I am wrong.

3 Likes

I don’t accept this either. But it happened.

1 Like

Quite a few 50/50 calls went the wrong way, and I am eternally grateful that Israel are controversially taking part in Eurovision so that it was on the news today.

But I suspect that this is my worst week yet.

2 Likes

Same score for me. I’d have scored more had I followed the @N26throwaway method.

2 Likes

Not that it would make any difference but why are some quiz scores n/14 like mine and some n/15? Late entries for last week? R-

1 Like

Same

Very lucky with some guesses here

2 Likes

Incredibly, amazingly, completely unexpectedly, I guessed the album question right for the first time ever.

I also managed to know more answers than usual. Some bad guesses on the idea I didn’t know left me with this:

1 Like

That was tough!

1 Like

There was a different quiz on Tuesday about apostrophes, which I shared here also as it was set by the same question setter.

1 Like

Ooh - missed that. My kind of quiz :slightly_smiling_face:

14/15 with just the Wolves question wrong because I don’t know anything about sportsball.

2 Likes

Curses. Misclicked while trying to submit the answer for the Neil Young song, which lost me a point. Morally I feel I should be allowed to +1 the result below

1 Like

2 educated guesses and one lucky guess this week. Mr Belam is setting better questions, I think.

2 Likes

A few lucky guesses in there

2 Likes