The Thursday Quiz in The Guardian

Nine for me. Fat fingers, yes, that’s the reason!

1 Like

I did hopefully select that Liz Truss had posted a photo of her tending a crop of lettuces. Sadly it was not correct.

2 Likes

That was the one I fat fingered.

Since I’m supposed to be revising for an exam and can’t possibly waste precious time

I totally knew the mole question. Not a guess at all. Honest

4 Likes

Started a new job this week and not followed the news much so happy with this

3 Likes

Congrats on the job

1 Like

I’m Spartacus I scored 11/15 this week. Three ones I got wrong, I didn’t know and was guessing awfully, so I’m ok with that. Was chuffed to have remembered Avocado’s constant.

Who doesn’t know adagios concert

1 Like

I’m not even posting my result today. Looking forward to next week instead.

1 Like

Bad, bad, quiz for me today. I knew three, educated guess for the other five.

Booo!

1 Like

8/15 for me too, out of sheer blind luck. I think I knew 0, a few educated guesses and mostly blind, blind luck.

1 Like

I’m just happy I got the Stone of Scone question right. They wouldn’t let me back in if I got it wrong :laughing:

1 Like

They won’t be letting me back in. I got it wrong (though if I do get questioned at the border I know the right answer now).

The stars nearly aligned today

Who bloody knows the order of Avril Lavigne albums. I don’t even know the order of some of my favourite artists!

2 Likes

Got that one right but no idea how :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Not me! My streak of messing up on the albums question continues. I’m waiting for Nine Inch Nails or Stone Temple Pilots to turn up, I can get those.

Relatively pleated with my results. I did get the stone of scone question wrong, though. Hopefully that won’t prevent me from getting a passport after Scotland gains independence.

Again, I’m not posting my ‘You got…’ number because I clearly live in a bubble which excludes news.

1 Like

New forum Like-Moji’s? @AlanDoe

1 Like

A little soft launch to see if they’re a right fit for us :thinking:

4 Likes