The race to THREE MILLION users πŸ™‚

Oct 3rd - for the big 3 million :raised_hands:

:monzo: Join our 2,501,986 customers today

1 Like

28/10.

Also my birthday.

1 Like

5 Likes

If my maths/math is right, using a start point of 2,510K and 55K per week, the 3M will be achieved in 9 weeks on (or around) 20-September. Amazing.

2 Likes

Makes you wonder how many cards they can print a day, especially as Monzo is not their only customer!

4 Likes

Comfortably signing up 8k new Monzo users per day. 56,000 people per week :exploding_head:. Almost quarter of a million per month.

4 Likes

If my updated maths/math is right, using a start point of 2,702K and 56K per week, the 3M will be achieved in 37 days on (or around) 15-September. Even more amazing.

8 Likes

We hit 1 mill around a year ago, right? Tripling userbase in 12 months is AWESOME!

3 Likes

September 26th

Race to 3 million is all well and good , only of they have enough staff to respond…been waiting since half 7 last night for online help with no reply

1 Like

Currently at: 2,767,773

3 Likes

Any early signs of slowdown after the reduction in referral payout?

Much too soon to see if that’s had an impact. Give it another 3 or 4 weeks. The summer is never a good time to see if one thing has made a difference

As well as that the removal of the referral bonus had coincided with the get paid early feature which I imagine will be hugely popular

Tl;dr :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Popular for new customers or for existing customers switching salary? Probably one of those times that :monzo: would sacrifice some of the former for the latter

Both really. Existing customers won’t increase customer numbers though :grin:

Always the chance people will sign up and get their wages early in Monzo and transfer it straight out to another account

Fun times for all the Monzo data analysis team :popcorn:

Chances to be taken!

September 12th