The Official Android 10 Thread :android: 🔟

I tried the Beta when it first came out, but rolled it back because it broke Google Pay due to not being fully certified yet.

I also hated the first iteration of Gesture Navigation, but it seems the tweaks they’ve made during the Beta testing have made it a lot more usable.

My favourite new features are the system-wide dark mode in a single tap, and the ability to easily set GPS permissions to ‘Only when using app’.

2 Likes

Nationwide also not working

Seems to be working fine for me. What’s not working?

Unfortunately It’s not possible to take a screen shot, but essentially the app loads, “establishing a secure connection”, but after that it says experiencing a technical problem, restart the app or try again later. Been like this since the upgrade to Android 10. Very consistent failure. This is on a Pixel 2.

I haven’t tried Nationwide since I updated to Android 10, can confirm I’m getting the same “We’re sorry…”

Haven’t been able to get into it yet. :thinking:

Try reinstalling the app for nationwide.

No app other than Monzo needs to be reinstalled to fix issues :speak_no_evil: :wink:

2 Likes

DM’ed Nationwide and they suggested deleting and reinstalling. There was also an update today to the app today. One of these things has solved the issue - everything working now.

1 Like