The next tier of plus

I get it’s down to choice Ian, what I’m saying is I don’t understand it. Just like I don’t understand people who have leather wallets (why does an animal need to die for a wallet?), eat beans that aren’t Heinz (although for me, ketchup is the more decisive issue), and wear nike trainers (as they are too narrow for my wide feet).

And, just like I understand it is a choice, it’s also my choice to continue to question it. Yay!

1 Like

If everyone had the same opinions and liked the same things, the world would be a very boring place :relieved:

5 Likes

Heinz are nasty compared to Branstons. Seriously try a can, and it’ll make Heinz bean sauce forever taste watery and shake your confidence in what you thought was ok turns out to be mediocre.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Careful. You risk being flagged for going off topic as beans are unlikely to be involved in the next tier of Plus :crazy_face:

At least the flags aren’t flying as much this week (apart from the one thread recently) compared to previous weeks. :smile:

I heard that they got banned from unnecessary use and got a good flagging as a punishment.

1 Like

:eyes:

4 Likes

I think we know the answer to that question! :white_large_square:

2 Likes

I wonder what it will be called?

Perhaps something like “Monzo Premium”?

Don’t we already know the answers to these questions from the tear downs thread on this forum?

Branston Beans are FIT :t_rex::heart_eyes:

That would be a really good name

Maybe :thinking:

Yes and no, we have had some teases, but I’m sure nothing is final until the launch anyway.

1 Like

On this, I have the feeling they will launch it shortly before the 17th/18th as this is when the launched Plus and they might try to get some of the people unhappy with Plus to upgrade to whatever the next tier is called :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.