The Monzo Current Account Preview

Yay got my invite! Looking forward to receiving my new card :smiley:

1 Like

Seems everyone is getting an invite except me! Been with Monzo now since April 2016! I’m not bitter though… :sob:

2 Likes

Got mine :grin:.
Waiting for the TestFlight email now. Pity it will probably arrive whilst I’m asleep tomorrow daytime - one down point of being a shift worker on nights :slightly_frowning_face:

Testflight invites just gone out for everyone who filled out the form so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not me though :eyes:

1 Like

Is that everyone who registered for the preview?

Is there a list of changes planned for the app anywhere? Like direct debit reference numbers, showing the complete card number and cvv so you don’t need to have the card handy, for example?

@chistery Check this:

Thanks, I have, it doesn’t seem to help though.

Direct Debits is shown as done. The way the app shows them is useless.

Am I missing something?

Does anyone know what the interest rate on the current account will be?

1 Like

I’ve not got an email either :pensive: but it’s alright, I’m still overseas anyway

No interest will be paid on current account balances.

1 Like

0.00% A.P.R.

… …

3 Likes

Yeah I get what you mean. The roadmap is more high level items rather than incremental improvements to those items.

well as long as I’m not missing something obvious then!

I guess I’d like to see some regular app updates to improve the basics, before any development on things like pots and categories.

Hi Tristan
Haven’t received the testflight as of yet.
Would you be able to see if an invite can be sent to me?
E-mail- {removed personal information}
Thanks a lot

Bear in mind that the TestFlight app is a placeholder to test the CA functionality. Reading between the lines, I’m expecting the ‘real’ implementation to be built onto the prepaid app that everyone has with only those bits needing a bit of a thrashing being included in the TestFlight app first.

If there’s nothing in your inbox, you haven’t been invited to the preview - yet! Please check your junk too.

1 Like

Thanks Tomsr
Would you have an idea as to when pretty much everyone will be invited? Or if there is some sort of “queue” number for everyone that signed up?

Have you read this as it shows what will happen and when?

1 Like