The Monzo app is changing: we've had a makeover!

Massive overkill there I think since it works for many others.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

2 Likes

Yes, but it is blank since your update. What would you think if that happens to you. You could say that to us who experienced difficulty coz you work for Monzo. Stop blaming the phone coz your company is the one who design the update.

No one here works for Monzo but everyone is expected to be polite and considerate towards others.

Please moderate your tone or your posts will be removed.

Thanks.

4 Likes

It’s understandable that you are frustrated but calm down. It’s obviously something wrong with your phone because nobody else is experiencing this and it doesnt make sense for a bank to hide everyone’s account.

Threats and accusations won’t make people want to help you but I’ll try.

All you need to do is delete your app, restart your phone and reinstall. Then I’m certain all will be fine :blush:

1 Like

What is wrong with what I have said. I am just stating the fact & my experienced.

Instead of politely asking for help your post came across as agressive and then started with threats.

Anyway… Moving on… Have you done what was suggested?

1 Like

Thank you for your help. But i am not making a threat . I am just too honest to say the step that i would take if things don’t get resolve.

No problem :blush: Let us know if reinstalling the app works :+1:

1 Like

To be 100% clear, this is a threat. :smile:

But it’s this that is against the forum code of conduct. It’s also incorrect.

Regardless of all that, have you reinstalled the app as I suggested earlier?

I don’t work for Monzo. You should do as others have said and try uninstalling and reinstalling. If that fails try in-app chat for help.

That is your opinion. Mine is different.
Others would have seen in it differently, too.

Have a good day!

So… have you deleted and reinstalled the app? Did it work?

Unfortunately, that’s not how the world works. An opinion on a thing doesn’t change the reality of that thing!

Did the reinstall work? After all that, we’re getting a bit keen to find out!

If you are struggling, there’s a list of checks/actions to try here;

1 Like

I guess the novelty has worn off.

5 Likes

Hi, there.

It is working now after i deleted the old version.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Thank you, Mr. Walton.
It is working now after I deleted the Monzo app & reinstalled it again.

1 Like

The graph each month was one of my favourite features of the Monzo app. Without it I am lost

Don’t worry we will guide you :innocent:

1 Like

Hi there,
I really appreciate that there must have been lots of work put into the new design, but it is now much less user friendly, and despite being an investor I am no longer considering moving all of my accounts to monzo and closing my existing bank account. As usability is really important to me.
I really dislike the new swipe function that means you just go from one account to another. I also have a joint account with monzo and this function means that you end up just going into there and seeing pots that you maybe don’t want to come up on your phone when out and about. I also don’t like that you swipe for the pots, however i feel like this would be easier to get used to. The layout is also not as appealing visually with the long statement underneath the cards/pots. I’d prefer to select when I want to see my statement.
I’m pleased that it’s now easier to move money around.
Many thanks