The Coral Core!

@Bradley Surely an Investor branded Monzo card with a hot coral core and blue magstripe is just as good :wink:

Hahaha to be fair @Chalky I can see why you made that assumption! I’m usually pretty good at persuasion but I’m not totally sure I could convince Tom to sign off on buying £56M worth of MacBooks :thinking: Maybe we’ll just stick to building the best current account on the planet - that should work :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

When is HCCWHCC* coming for investors?

*Hot Coral Card with Hot Coral Core

Quite impressed with myself that I understood that acronym at first glance actually.

To answer your question; soon! We’re working on the basis that we’ll have them available before Christmas. :santa:

3 Likes

:joy_cat: I was thinking it’s too long to type but then I typed it anyway… hopefully it will catch on.

Will it arrive automatically or will we have to request?

I will carry the campaign for HCCWHCC internally and refuse to refer to it otherwise :facepunch:

When they’re ready, we’ll let you know and you’ll be able to order it from within the app :tada:

1 Like

Yeahhh boiiii!

Maybe a little in app notification? :wink:

I decided to get on my Discover (US) online account and screenshot all the design choices. This is for a Discover IT card. Other Discover products have some different designs. Like a set of brighter colours including hot pink for the IT Miles, but many of the designs overlap. So I don’t know how many designs in total across all account types, but I’d guess 60 or so, given 49 are available to the IT, and there’s also the IT Miles, IT Chrome (like a poor credit version) and Discover Checking.

Obviously Discover is bigger, for now, but with Monzo’s desired growth, this should be feasible?

Do we have to get new cards? I’d love to have a hot coral core however I’m a bit worried if changing my card will cause any issues when I go to the US. I have bought a lot of tickets and I am concerned I would be unable to show the original payment card if I have to replace it.

No. If you’ve got a debit card that works, why replace it?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.