The Big Monzo Plus FAQ

:cry::sob:

1 Like

Double bluff? :thinking: :smirk:

I reckon they are teasing us :laughing:

I assume someone should’ve proofread the email before it went out

Early Q1 is gone anyway. But maybe :soon:? I want to see what the next iteration brings, quite interested to see the white metallic and blue holographic cards

1 Like

I’m assuming the white metallic is the old metal plus card from the demos.

Holographic, I’m thinking virtual card?

It actually appears in front of you as a hologram?

1 Like

Yeah why not. First Direct can do it.

2 Likes

The Android teardowns topic discovered that these will be the two options. I assume holographic blue for the first tier and metal for the second

I imagine it will be something like the blue square in the middle of the transparent Amex rewards card, shiny blue

Last night I dreamt that Plus had launched. On the top tier, when you got down to only two toilet rolls left, a pack of nine would be hand delivered by the senior Monzo management team. I found it a very useful perk. Is it too late to get this included?!

13 Likes

Haha, does sound useful :laughing:

Sounds like you’d appreciate Who Gives A Crap. Removes all the stress of running out of toilet rolls, without a premium bank account (but also without hand delivery from Monzo’s senior management :slightly_frowning_face:).

3 Likes

Surely on Metal someone wipes for you?

3 Likes

On Metal you get a superior roll of laser-etched aluminium bog roll. It also lasts so much longer.

2 Likes

I will add though that Who Gives A Crap is amazing.

Their rolls are double length - I’ve had one delivery of 40 rolls from last March maybe, and I’ve still not got through them!

3 Likes

Man I wish that other subscriptions were as good as WGAC, going to try Pact using the Plus discount soon :crossed_fingers: they’re good too.

2 Likes

a typo in an investors update?.. how does that not get picked up?

Probably because there’s one person writing it and no-one else cares!

3 Likes

And because everyone is screaming that they want every single feature delivered now:

Dark theme
Face unlock
Custom categories
Integrations with every financial provider going
Accounts for 3 year olds
Pot sorting
Tin cards
Biometric fingerprint cards
Any colour card but Hot Coral

I’m sure I’ve missed one :thinking:

Wonder when we’ll be getting another update? I know the weekly/bi-weekly updates were scrapped because people didn’t find them of much substance, but it has been quiet for a good while now so surely there must be some form of progress that can be reported on?

3 Likes

I’m getting the feeling they’re too busy developing it to report back how said development is going.

Not a bad thing if they launch it soon.

1 Like

Perhaps no update is the update? :exploding_head:

2 Likes