TestFlight Release Discussion

Hallelujah!

1 Like

Is ‘left to pay’ new on bill pots :eyes:

I like it!

It’s been there before this update, if that’s what you mean.

Fair enough , it’s really useful

Hm, mine took ages to update the feed/balance and then when it updated it immediately hard crashed back to home screen.

Since then, however, it’s been quicker than before - I think.

Maybe on first launch it does a bunch of data reorganising and it choked on something on my account.

1 Like

3 Likes

Looks like we’re getting one line only when paying direct debits from bills pots now.

New way of displaying the card number is a lot better.

Does the card expire date also work for screen readers?

While the card number presentation is friendlier to accessibility requirements, it doesn’t disappear with the same grace that it appears with. Fade and scale out would be a tad more elegant.

I have also found that animation between accounts/pots to be degraded by this release. Quite sluggish in most tests so far, especially going from a pot far right and selecting the Home icon.

The reoccurring card payments are showing in the bill pot now but when pressed a warning box appears saying can’t pay yet. This is good as at least all reoccurring payments are in one place and you’re not second guessing.

I was wrong about this - it’s one line on the forecast but still two lines when it’s paid.

Is Moneybox any good??

I use it for its cash lisa which is pretty good.

The weird collection then actual withdrawal process is weird but once you get used to it its alright

1 Like

2 Likes

How long have you held the ISA? Decent return

Opened the Moneybox account June 2017 using round ups from Monzo, initial deposit £1k, and weekly £5 deposits.

3 Likes

Nice :muscle:

2 Likes

Appears to have fixed my display picture not showing properly which is good.

2 Likes

I was hoping this included dark mode when I saw iOS 13 :cry: really hope we get this soon!!

2 Likes