TestFlight Release Discussion

How do you set your limit on contactless?
On iOS it just states the limit, with no obvious way to edit.

Turn it on here first:

3 Likes

RIP dark mode

1 Like

I really have no idea why Favourite Payees hasn’t graduated from Labs either!

1 Like

So many crashes still

2 Likes

I think the new payments tab didn’t quite work / new priorities emerged so got dumped half way through.

Will we see a replacement in 2022? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Really? I have this one turned on and find it useful. Works great for me.

3 Likes

That’s my reading of it too, more work was going to be done on it.

It started out as what seemed to be a wide-ranging remit to overhaul the entire payments tab, but eventually ended-up as being a project focused only on improvements to payee handling.

I hope they will re-visit it, but I suspect it’s now probably quite low down the priority list again.

All of that said, the feature in Labs does “work”exactly as intended, so could be simply turned on? Maybe it’s because they wanted to use some logic to auto-fill it with favourites, which hasn’t been done yet?

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Can I ask why on earth they keep promoting plus on a joint account? I found trends a weird section but now I have a banner ad for a product I can’t even get

7 Likes

iDW_facepalm

On one hand - another Joint Account fail
On the other - actual parity with a Personal Account

It’s looking hopeful peeps - :monzo: is slowly bringing Joint Accounts back to life!

6 Likes

There appears to be a bug when swiping back from a transaction

Anyone else get this?
iPhone 13 pro max, app version 4.12.0 #795

3 Likes

This appears to be the same in the production app. I think someone mentioned it before, let me see if I can find it

Edit: apparently it has been around since 2018

1 Like

Huh, I’ve never noticed it before :joy:

Thank you Disk Station Manager

3 Likes

First update of the new year is here!

7 Likes

I long for app only dark mode as I can’t get on with everything being dark mode it annoys me :joy:

But banking apps for sure, NatWest had the best until they messed all the font up.

I prefare everything it dark mode :joy: If i use light mode my eyes suffer quickly!

1 Like

Probably why I struggle and squint all day long tbf :joy:

2 Likes

Time to see if anywhere is still missing dark mode!

4 Likes