TestFlight Release Discussion

On the latest build, is anyone able to create a new virtual card, assign it to a pot and then add it to Apple Pay? Mine fails each time

Apple Pay integration doesn’t work in TestFlight versions.

2 Likes

Add it via the wallet

1 Like

Does it still not work if you manually add it? Such as typing the details in rather than just clicking add to Apple Pay

1 Like

I’ve never been able to add virtual cards to Apple Pay and I’m not even on the TestFlight version

@MalaiseForever it only works on New Virtual cards that are link to a pot.

If you’re trying an exciting card that’s why it won’t work

(Maybe I’m wrong but I’m sure that’s what it used to be like when it got released)

1 Like

Reverted back to the App Store version and I can add new or existing virtual cards to Apple Pay. So the problem solely lies with the TestFlight version.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Beep beep!

3 Likes

781:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Comes with a new Plus (I’m guessing Premium too) app icon. It’s nice :+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes

“Round up 2021”

Incoming 2021 year in Monzo roundup? :eyes:

Let me introduce you to Year in Monzo.

Round out, not round up

2 Likes

Noticed we’re at 4.8 already which had me thinking they might be rushing through to version 5 for a really big drop with dark mode.

But then I remembered version 3 went all the way to .99…

Monzo’s versioning is weird, and I don’t like it. I much prefer the major.minor.patch way of life.

2 Likes

Some sort of Xmas referral badge incoming…

1 Like

I agree on the versioning.

I think some variant of semantic versioning is always most logical. New major versions don’t necessarily have to be breaking API changes as in “strict” semantic versioning, but should be major new features or significant platform or interface changes at least.

“Minor versioning forever” makes no sense and really makes it hard to keep track of releases.

It’s a bit like when Apple went from macOS 10.15 to 11 with Big Sur. Staying on “nominally version 10” for 20 years made no sense at all. Especially after they’d already dropped the name Mac OS X.

1 Like

I always find it strange how such a beautiful information page with stats and graphs is buried away and only makes an appearance once a year.

8 Likes