TestFlight Release Discussion

Does anyone have issues accessing virtual card details when FaceID is activated. If this is turned off and PIN number is used then they appear but when turned on the FaceID logo pops up but nothing appears.

Only seems to affect TestFlight release and the public release works ok. This is on iOS 14.0.1. I’ve reported this within the app

Yes, I have the same issue using Touch ID, authenticating does nothing.

1 Like

We have a new icon for black history month

Looks like they have fixed the sizing and alignment

That still looks bigger and offset to the right to me. The Android app icon looks OK though.

Still look offset but the size seems ok. It appears bigger because the beta icon is smaller

I just made the mistake of zooming in on the black
Culture icon. It has the normal dark blue on the border, and then black.

1 Like

Why, WHY did you flag this‽ The “designer” responsible needs to be fired! :scream:

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I shouldn’t have to suffer alone

2 Likes

Oh ffs. Can’t not notice this now :disappointed::angry:

This is a competition, right?

6 Likes

2 Likes

I noticed this too the other day! :sweat_smile:

How do you get access to TestFlight on iOS? is there a beta sign up link?

Yes, please see a bit up the thread, where the link has been posted (use search).
Edit: https://testflight.apple.com/join/2NZLBFyb

I notice that the latest Testflight release seems to include a new Monzo Labs feature: the option to create a new payee without paying them first!

I think this is a great new addition and goes some way to helping clean up the current payee management system. Hopefully we can have easier (editable) account nicknames next!

3 Likes

Hopefully this is the start of many. I can’t actually see an instance where I would add someone’s details and not be paying them but a nice feature to have I guess

2 Likes

Yes Bruno mentioned here:

2 Likes

5 Likes