TestFlight Release Discussion

Press and hold the account button on bottom bar account appears with balance to the right

Don’t actually have a Joint Account with Monzo - just interested to see how it looks!

1 Like

Is the DD redirect to joint account close to being active? Was in test flight nearly 2 months ago.

1 Like

Last we heard, it was in staff testing.

This testing might take longer than other features, since Direct Debits are involved, or a bug might have been found in the current implementation.

Latest release:

Photo%2005-04-2019%2C%2001%2018%2007

1 Like

We’ve added some Monzo magic to moving move between your account. You can now add notes to these just like other payments to people on Monzo.

I’m guessing this means you can now add a reference while making a transfer between Monzo accounts?

If it’s actually refering to the ability to add ntoes to transfers after they’ve been sent, this really annoys me since we still can’t add notes to ANY transfers after they’ve been sent on iOS:

On a more positive note: I’m really enjoying the more detailed release notes on this release.

3 Likes

I do like detailed release notes :blush:

1 Like

How could I join the TestFlight process?

Ask (politely) in the in-app support chat if there’s any free slots, and they’ll add you if so.

2 Likes

Thank you

Yeah, it only lets you add afterwards, which is weird…

So not just like payments to people on Monzo, because you can do that before…but not after?

And obviously still can’t do anything for bank transfers :mask:

2 Likes

I’m officially annoyed then.

1 Like

IMG_FB68D3B8B641-1

Seeing a lot of improvements around Pots, which is good - seems it now reflects that you’re in overdraft etc, showing negative values! :tada:

I think this also includes the fix for issue with Pots not updating!

1 Like

Trying to save data so cant download till i get home :laughing:

Has the new notifications centre gone live in this build?

Doesn’t look like it, though it might be a hidden section unless you have an actual notification come in, but my home tab looks the same - might be feature flagged

3 Likes

Well they still not add every 4 weeks to the scheduled payment screen for pots :wink:

As using TestFlight latest version account tab has again moved back to showing pots vertically as of now?

New TestFlight release today disabled the Face ID and auto logs you in and you need to set it back up is this standard?

It didn’t for me.

Happens to me every now and again. Can never work out if it’s me or Monzo