TestFlight Release Discussion

Fantastic !

Keep up the great work.

Same with shared tabs please

1 Like

I forgot that the “request” money option allows you to put a note, so it is really just bringing in similar functionality to bill splits as they are just a different way of requesting money. I could do a separate request but I think bill splitting is a more elegant workflow, rather than having loads of ad-hoc requests.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The same as the Android release this week, pending payment requests are now visible under Payments > Share!

3 Likes

And the ability on iOS to add notes to any transaction! Bank transfers and bill splits now both work :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Edit: thank you @robinb!!!
While I can’t wait for custom categories and thus my reason for using notes for tags to mostly vanish, this is great in the meantime.

6 Likes

Anyone else getting double notifications when spending?

Yes I got one earlier telling me twice how much was left in my grocery budget this month

1 Like

Does anyone know if monzo Plus will come to testflight version today ?

I doubt it, seems like they skipped TestFlight with the release so probably won’t come to TestFlight until next week.

I’ve reverted back to app store version and will revert back to TestFlight next week

3 Likes

Thank you , i have done this and signed up :smiley:

And suddenly, 3.42 TF is available.

1 Like

Oh. 3.42.0.

Edit: second!!

1 Like

Yes, it’s included in the release

3 Likes

Thank you , changed back now!

Not sure if related but further to big discussion of pride flags on the forum the other day, just updated on TF and the pride icon now includes black and brown stripes and stripes for trans flag! Looks really nice.

3 Likes

:grimacing:

3 Likes

I’ve been playing with the Monzo app on a Huawei P40 that can’t access Google Play Store, so the version of the app I’m using dates from a month ago when I first transferred over all the apps from my Pixel 3a.

I signed up for Monzo Plus on my iPhone, and when I opened the app on the P40, I was surprised to see the new Monzo Plus tab magically appear, together with all related menus, so the code must have been built into the Android app quite a while ago. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like