TestFlight Release Discussion

I’m sure summary has never been updated to show income added to an expense category and it’s only trends that shows this

1 Like

Wow!!! What a great link!! Did you notice how that website loaded 23% faster than last years website? And the uptime too :heart: not to mention the redirects. Visit https://yearinmonzo.com/ and it goes to /2020. Look at how fast and smooth that redirect is and the subtle off-white colouring of the headers.

Truly the person in charge of that piece of infrastructure is an absolute genius and deserves a raise!!!

9 Likes

lol i forgot to change accounts my bad :skull:

6 Likes

I assigned the incoming payment to Entertainment though. Still shows as a Transfer in Summary, but Entertainment in Trends :thinking:

Here’s hoping this fixes my app! :crossed_fingers:

Edit: seems to be working! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Ohhh i like the return of the account number to the account name on home screen when feed isnt fully up :ok_hand:

Hope that stays

6 Likes

Ye. That looks good. Like how it gets replaced with the balance as well when it’s scrolled up.

Not 100% sure if it’s noisy atm though with it, might just be my mind being against change in general :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

One step closer to blue pill removal I think.

Hoping the trends mention is a hint that stuff is happening there :grimacing:

4 Likes

I think this update just completely crashed my iPhone, went totally messed up, hard reset, and noticed the Monzo TestFlight updated :roll_eyes:

Anyway, why have add money twice on the account screen?

My guess? New sub accounts for direct debits to come from their own accounts instead, removing the clogged main account screen, and proper handling of integration from “pots” and a simplified add money to them in each account.

I recall they’re planning to do away with the blue circle buttons. This looks like the first step for doing that to me. Having both in the app for redundancy during testing as they roll that change out is a good thing to be doing. If the new one doesn’t work properly for whatever reason, there’s a fallback.

3 Likes

Yeah definitely right.

They already got rid of one button I think, maybe overdraft? (Although I think that was yellow not blue…)

2 Likes

You’re thinking of the account/manage button!

I think it turned orange if you went overdrawn! Or there was a 5th one because I do recall seeing an orange one at some point as well, but can’t find any screenshots!

3 Likes

Ah that could be it!

Although that screenshot is the buttons underneath a joint account? :eyes:

2 Likes

:see_no_evil: was just the first one I found!

Pretty sure all accounts that were actual monzo accounts, be it single, shared, or business had/have the same options/buttons tho!

3 Likes

I was activated with Monzo Flex but the testflight build will not let me add the card to Apple Wallet. Tried deleting and re-installing. This still did not work.

I can add it to the release version of the app from the app store however,

1 Like

This is a TestFlight limitation. Not Monzo issue fyi

5 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

How do you set your limit on contactless?
On iOS it just states the limit, with no obvious way to edit.