Testflight - 1.9.25 Released

I’ve got the same phone and OS - not getting that issue…?

Only condition I had was opening the app.
Not the only bug I’ve had. Log in bug, so had to sign in again (happened a lot with app when the iPhone X launched) also probably as a result, FaceID completely disabled itself within the app.

Ive had this on 1.19.24 many times.

Is that what is different about the spending screen? I knew something had changed but couldn’t quick tell what it was :clap:t2:

What’s this? I was informed by Monzo that any new features would go straight to the main app and there is no “beta” app we can sign up for to test out upcoming features.IMG_6630

This threw me and others with how it was worded. They were specifically referring to the now defunct preview app specifically for the bank account preview.

The main monzo app was separate on test flight and still exists today for builds before the App Store.

1 Like

Ah, so TestFlight users are still getting updates before us but it’s not an “official” beta programme from Monzo?

Though worth noting some builds still go direct rather than having a public beta TestFlight version.

1 Like

Yeah official from Monzo still (so you could ask to be added if there are spaces). And as you can see from this thread features are pushed to it officially. I think it just depends if a public beta test is needed or not depends on where it goes (to TestFlight or direct to the App Store). :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey! :wave:

It sounds like this person got a little confused about the two different TestFlight streams we’ve run. Since I’m working on training for the next few weeks, I’ll add it to my backlog of things to write up.

We used to have one for the current account preview that we’ve since ended as it was no longer necessary after the public launch of current accounts.

There is also (and always has been since our original Alpha) a TestFlight stream for the main Monzo app. This is official in that it is from us but is distributed to community members, developers, and friends/family on the informal understanding that bugs with the app itself and pre-release features may not yet be understood by support (we are often training staff around the same time).

If you’re up for this, send me a direct message here on the community with an email address you’d like the invite sent to! :email:

4 Likes

Direct Debits shifted to payments screen

Nice to see this happen. Thanks. Would be good to see the golden ticket moved somewhere sensible too, doesn’t seem like it should clutter up this screen.

Still waiting for statements to roll out here so can’t comment on that.

Re shiny stats on ATM usage abroad, looking back at past transactions I can’t see anything but perhaps this is just for new ones. What’s changed there?

1 Like

This is now live on the real app store (opposed to testflight).

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.