Tail - cashback app for Monzo users

Lots of votes for Manchester! :blush:

2 Likes

haha yea! Manchester seems to be taking an early lead… :eyes:

We’ve just launched a major overhaul to our app, check it out and let me know what you think!

2 Likes

Currently on the beta version does this mean it’s ok to go onto the new version or should I wait for now.

1 Like

:raised_hands: I would move to the latest version, we’ll post in the beta community when there is a new version to test

1 Like

Lovely stuff I’ll move over now :slight_smile: thanks for the update Harley.

1 Like

The rebrands looking good :clap:

Hope it grows to more nationwide coverage soon

1 Like

Same here still seams very London centric

2 Likes

There are other places, you know.

2 Likes

They do know that. But for a business that leverages network effects & often needs to meet merchants in person to discuss partnerships, starting in London & then expanding from there makes sense.

4 Likes

I understand this. That said, it’s been over two years since launch and those of us who don’t live/work in London are left wanting. How many more years must we wait?

You’re smart Tony, I’m sure you know that if they could have expanded sooner & grown the size of their user base as a result then they would have.

Really? Are you sure?

This year apparently but it looks like they’re going city by city rather than working with national retailers:

I can see why they have chosen to start in London and target cities but for me in Yorkshire I will be waiting a long time.

Which is why I hope Monzo Points can offer a smarter more diverse rewards scheme.

3 Likes

Really like the new version, Harley. Much slicker and better experience.

And I’m also a fan of Bird so will be making use of that!

2 Likes

Just had an email to say they have a new API so banks can put the functionality in their apps. Any chance of Monzo doing this?

Is it really worth giving up our privacy for a little cash back? By signing up and allowing this app to access your entire financial information, you’re essentially letting them see everything you buy…

If you think that they’re interested in what you - specially you, the person, not user #100 - is purchasing..you’re wrong.

3 Likes

It’ll be a decade at this rate.

I connected Tail and Flux as soon as they were integrated and have never used either. Really embodies the coming :soon: message

2 Likes