Support for Cryptocurrencies

Yeah I think they only requested them if you’re suspected for money laundering or not paying tax etc

HSBC bad (banned, banned, banned) & Monzo more or less OK then (debit/Coinbase allowed, mixed, allowed), according to this post?:

Big news on Bitcoin smashing that all time high now it’s 63k and set free to run

1 Like

Lucky I don’t have an HSBC account I have £30 of Tesla shares… they’d ban me for life!

1 Like

I didn’t like HSBC so closed account only after 3 months of opening :unamused:

And month later saw headlines about HSBC restrictions to withdraw cash from cryptocurrency platforms :thinking::flushed:

If banks do not support cryptocurrency transfers, I am out of that bank :smirk:

Yes, Bitcoin is growing and other most popular assets too :star_struck:
Big gains are guaranteed this year :heart_eyes::seedling:

It’ll be interesting to see what the talked-about regulatory crackdown will have on the bubble.

Kraken crypto exchange CEO says a global regulatory crackdown could happen as adoption of digital coins grows | Currency News | Financial and Business News | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com)

No they are not.

2 Likes

Why you say not? :thinking:

I already see my 3 portfolios growing :seedling::seedling::seedling:

Can not afford Bitcoin, still am focused on other popular tokens :abacus::euro::pound:

Do you understand what guaranteed means?

You can reply in just text though, you don’t work for Monzo.

1 Like

With the way things are going you’re going to run out of banks and trash your credit rating in the process :grimacing:

2 Likes

Because they could all drop to nothing tomorrow, then you’ll have lost everything. Or even worse a new law comes out and your crypto gets taken off you and this wouldn’t surprise me with all the illegal uses and the way it’s going with banks no longer a fan of it.

Monzo getting a lot of love on reddit as a crypto-friendly bank!

Nothing is guaranteed, especially in the world of made-up, unregulated pseudocurrencies.

My investment ISA has grown as well, as have pretty much every legitimate investment vehicle (besides bonds), but unlike with bitcoin, I probably won’t have my accounts frozen or be sent angry letters by the tax man for trying to cash out my shares.

Who needs real banks when you can buy PC components, Tesla’s and adult entertainment with bitcoin. Sure, eating might be difficult, but hey it’d be a fun albeit brief ride. :rofl:

3 Likes

:soon:

At the Red Lightning teahouse in Çorum, the enterprising owners have one foot in the past and one in the future: it’s the first in the country where customers can pay in bitcoin.

1 Like

UK Central Bank has more chances to collapse tomorrow :joy:

Crypto industry is to big and too useful to collapse “just like that” :thinking:

Explain how it’s more useful? Maybe if you want to avoid tax or launder money.

You need cash to buy crypto if all banks collapses then crypto is worthless since you cant buy or sell.

What’s with all the emojis

1 Like

That’s crypto typing. They are all NFTs. Yours for £5,000,000 each.

2 Likes

You are clearly not familiar with cryptocurrencies, are you? :expressionless:

It’s not about taxes or money laundering. It’s about system simplicity and payment speed :rocket:

Not all cryptocurrencies have to be purchased. You can “mine” them.
Eg Pi tokens currently can be mined only (for now)