Summary - Feedback thread

I think the the way the new summary has been forced on us is kinda like the way that snapchat forced their update on users which in turned tanked their stock and the way the pulse graph was forced on us feels like the way Facebook forced the new timeline on its users…

And by the above I means it’s all very take it or leave it even if it is all broken.

8 Likes

I’ve set targets against various categories, so unless I’m missing something, how do I see how I’m doing against each individual target in summary? For example £100 target on eating out - how do I see how much I have left on this individual target?

scroll down to “spending” underneath the “left to spend” circle on your summary screen ?

IMG_3083

1 Like

I fully agree with this and remember, constructive criticism is good. I hope further functionality is built to hide the spending dial, such as tap to show/hide. I just want to see my spending broken down in categories with a total of how much I have spent etc. Even better if we can have percentage breakdown as well as cost breakdown across the spending categories.

2 Likes

I dont see the same detail… IMG_3045

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

could try uninstalling and re installing the app - besides that …no idea :slight_smile: maybe ask in app customer support ? and let us know the response

Sorted. It’s a bug. I had to change a target amount and then resave and it worked.

3 Likes

One more reason why it was to early for Summary to leave Monzo Labs

1 Like

I don’t like it at all, too much unneeded information and the whole left to spend thing is rubbish, what was wrong with just a monthly budget. I much prefer topping up as I go rather than putting it all into my account at once

2 Likes

Left to spend dial is pointless as it simply just displays your balance/ balance minus bills etc. Setting a target for the month was miles better, only good thing to come out of it is the bit that tells you how much you will have left at the end of the month. Other than that pretty trashy update

2 Likes

I paid for all my friends to go to the cinema recently. They all paid me back via FPS and I tagged them with the same category. This doesn’t seem to be reflected within my spending. Is there any improvements going to be made to extend the above beyond just Monzo to Monzo?

1 Like

On my iPhone 7, the headers in the Summary section all seem to show with ellipsis ‘…’ rather than the full headers (screenshot below). If you scroll down a bit, some of them then expand though.

2 Likes

Hi, this has already been flagged on another thread and I think Monzo are already aware. Hopefully we’ll see a fix soon :iphone:

https://community.monzo.com/t/summary-feedback-thread/38572/8?u=jaisullivan

2 Likes

This has been fixed (at least for me) in the TestFlight version out today.

1 Like

Good news! Out of interest, can anyone get involved with the pre-release testing? How do I get a TestFlight invite?

1 Like

Yeah anyone can get involved. I know @Tristan and @Rika have added people before, but not sure on official Monzo process.

Just pop a message through the in-app chat and they’ll be able to add you! :+1:

Cops should know how to add someone to Testflight. If you DM me your email I’ll do it when I get on shift :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @BethS - will send you my details now :grin:

Hey @PalmTree88
I’ve moved your post here to keep all Summary feedback in one place.

1 Like