Summary - Feedback thread

Yes! Now we can mark any transaction as recurring, at least in the Android Beta app.

Screenshot_20180703-200445

Screenshot_20180703-200505

That’s from a direct debit, but is also available for other transactions, which appear alongside direct debits and standing orders on the scheduled payments screen.

3 Likes

Same with iOS TestFlight!

3 Likes

Not for me :pensive:

1 Like

It seems to be a gradual roll-out.
The latest beta was released yesterday, but it didn’t appear at that time.
It just started appearing today.

curious as to how his works with iTunes. If I have multiple subscriptions of different values, does it play nicely with separating them out for different individual payment dates and values etc? And would other one off purchases confuse it at all? @Jami

2 Likes

I doubt it would work with iTunes because of the varying amounts, plus iCloud subs etc. are also all billed as iTunes, unfortunately! :disappointed:

So far so good with iTunes, in the below screenshot only £2.50 is a subscription:

After marking that one it’s the only one I’m committed spending:

:arrow_down:

Will have to see how it works when other payments start coming in and no idea how it would work with multiple iTunes subs at different amounts as I only have a subscription to iCloud.

5 Likes

Any idea when that feature will be rolled out to all? I’ve got three subs I want to mark.

3 Likes

Same here, I’m on latest TestFlight but can’t see the toggle yet.

1 Like

how do you do this, where is the toggle?

Me neither - seems to be rolling out slowly which is annoying

It’s out now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was able to mark Patreon, Google Play Music, and Smarty, but not Plex or Bulb. Hopefully the others will become available soon (esp. Bulb as it’s such a large recurring bill)

1 Like

Try logging out and back in. Fixed it for me

1 Like

Can we get the exact total by category per month back please asap? Right now I’m having to painfully manual enter each transaction into a calculator to get the exact cost by category per month. I’m aware we have rounded figures but for my purpose I need exact cost please. Thanks.

1 Like

Are you on iOS or Android?

with the addition of being able to mark any payment as recurring now, there’s only one more thing that would make Summary perfect for me. Being able to set it for custom durations, 28 days for me being paid every 4 weeks. Only 2-3 days out at a time isn’t the worst thing, but 100% accuracy would be amazing. :+1:

4 Likes

Not sure about iOS but on Android it is possible;

Hi sorry for not providing this info before, I’m using iOS. Thanks.

Ok, you can do this using search.

Search icon on main feed, tag logo on the search icons and choose category

Then calendar icon. Can choose this month, last month, weekend etc

(Sorry android users, think this is soon for you)