Suggestion for renaming COps role

How about Monzo follows WordPress’ lead and renames its COps to ‘Happiness engineers’?

Wouldn’t they need to provide some happiness as a resolution :thinking: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

You can’t engineer

• Happiness
  • Love
  • Money*

*Although I’m strangely preoccupied with efficient Bitcoin mining at the mo.

3 Likes

They’d be part of the ‘Happiness squad’ no doubt, in just two words they’d manage to invoke both smiles and intense cringing in all who hear.

2 Likes

To be fair I don’t like the title haha. I always read it either as “the Coop” like the shop or I see “cops” like the police :laughing:

9 Likes

I believe this is how it’s meant to be said. :+1:t3:

Personally I enjoy having COp as my role. Short and concise and straight to the point. Also quite simple and easy which I believe demonstrates Monzo’s values perfectly! :policeman:‍♂

1 Like

You should poke someone to give you Monzo title on here, if you’re a member of the team :eyes:

I’ll give them a chance haha! :laughing: I only started today. But glad to be part of Monzo! :monzo: :rocket:

1 Like

Woo! Congrats! :grinning: The rule is that on your first day at Monzo, you have to give the community insider information on Dark Mode :eyes:

For real……

like ……

100% legit it is.

:thinking: I’ll do some digging but I’m sure something as awesome as dark mode is locked away in a secret drawer somewhere in the Monzo Vaults :zipper_mouth_face: :laughing:

I hear the secret key is searching Slack for “Dark Mode” :eyes:

Also, pls do tell us stuff, but don’t get in trouble for it

Haha well I’ll try be as active on this site as I can to help out and let you all know if that does become a feature! I’m craving a dark mode for Monzo! The night owl in me would really appreciate it :owl: :night_with_stars:

1 Like

Welcome to the cult*

*We are not a cult.

5 Likes

Also, feel free, to, y’know, jump on Merchant Corrections :see_no_evil:

The term “Monzonaught” would like to disagree :eyes:

Any update on my initiation ritual? @Dan5 :thinking: :laughing:

Monzonaut* (damn auto correct always turns it to monzonaught)

3 Likes

I’m on holiday until tomorrow night so it’s out of my hands 🤷

Well hopefully I’ll come across you on Slack at some point! Enjoy the holiday! :beach_umbrella:

Also @Dan5 how does someone go about getting one of them fancy Monzo badges on here? Any ideas? TIA!