Starling Passes

Anyone wanna send me one ?
Just scouting the competition

If anyone has a spare pass, Iā€™d really appreciate it too. :slight_smile:ļø
Thank you in advance.

Pass now received! :grinning:

Please can somebody send me a starling pass thanks

I installed app 2 weeks ago, signed up for the queue and I got my pass via text today. Maybe thatā€™s some benchmark to other people waiting for their pass.

1 Like

Just received 5 passes. How do I leave them here?

1 Like

Well, I would love if you could send me one at famoreira@gmail.com. Thank you!

My suggestion would be to DM users from the top of the topic down & ask if they still need a pass, message more users than you have passes for & give them to the first users who reply so that youā€™re not stuck waiting for a user to not get back to you, before you can offer it to someone else. Thatā€™s what I did anywayā€¦

1 Like

Do I just quote the code Iā€™ve been given?

Yes, the code is the pass :thumbsup:

Nooo, put codes here and FFA fight! :joy:
Good old days, lineage2. Sigh.

If anyone can DM me a pass code, that would be great. Curious to see how this compares to Monzo :slight_smile:

Just downloaded Starling. Interested to see what it has to offer. Any pass would be greatly appreciated :grinning:

Hi guys! :slight_smile:
I am also looking for a Starling Pass code, in case anyone has one spare to share? :blush:

Thanks in advance!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Starling Feedback

Id love a starling pass also if possible, this looks great! Ill move all my DDs over as soon as i get access, and in the future ill get a monzo account too (prepaid card is great for now) although it seems to take an age to be verified to lift the limits!!

I can only assume you mean the enhanced limits? As getting verified doesnā€™t take very long at all.

1 Like

Yeh im sure it will happen shortly.

There is no published documentation for getting the enhanced limits. You could contact support via in app chat and ask to get them and they will see if you are eligible for them.

Although all of the criteria for the enhanced limits hasnā€™t been published, Iā€™d recommend checking out this post to get a sense of how the process works -

Iā€™d like a pass as well. Iā€™m still interested in Monzo but while the current account are being built Iā€™d like to try out Starling. To be honest Iā€™d try anything as long as itā€™s not a legacy bank.