Starling Feedback

:hushed: Taking deleting a loans thread to a whole new level.

10 Likes

Just wow

2 Likes

hahahahahahahAAAHHAHAHAHAA

Pathetic and childish tbh but still

LOLOLOL

roflcopter_gif_by_solaris_92-d6h7qbu

5 Likes

I like the product mostly but that blog was a lot of nonsense. Oh well CS are going to take the hit on this

1 Like

Watch everyone come back here now :eyes:

2 Likes

What the … :eyes:

"There will no doubt be some who claim we’re closing the forum because we’re trying to avoid negative feedback – but that’s not true. We welcome and actively encourage thoughts and suggestions from customers that help us improve the product and enhance the Starling experience for all. "

:thinking:

12 Likes

I guess I’ll go pester CS for confirmation that my account and been well and truly deleted and not sitting on some server somewhere

1 Like

Someone broke Starling :joy:

5 Likes

Send feedback on the back of a self addressed envelope? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Good job nobody who posted there is banned from here!

6 Likes

Wow. That excuse about not being able to discuss certain topics is a red herring; it’s easy for those sorts of threads to be closed without detracting from the broader benefits of the forum.

Of course there is a cost to running a forum in terms of staff time. However, I’d say the benefits in terms of improved brand and customer satisfaction would mean such an investment was more than justified.

5 Likes

Dissapointing but not really a suprise the way the forum has been recently :neutral_face:

I remember when it opened I thought it was just a reaction to the success Monzo’s had been but they obviously didn’t really know what to do with it once open.

5 Likes

Starling: like a regular bank, but … oh.

2 Likes

Right Backwards Step - Feels legacy.

6 Likes

Starling have been bought out and this is the first step of making themselves even more legacy.

8 Likes

Well worth the 50p, if you ask me.

2 Likes

I guarantee this is because Starling are going to publish a blog post on Monday entitled:

Our Acquisition by RBS and how we’re changing banking forever. Also we’re charging for foreign ATM withdrawals now.

9 Likes

Hello!

1 Like

Didn’t they just announce they were only allowing people to login to their forum via their Starling account too? Seems like a waste of engineering work.

3 Likes