Starling Feedback

Did I miss anything? I feel like the posts have been deleted as I can’t find them. Anyone has any screenshots? :joy:

They have been deleted the user asked to have their starling and community account closed I believe.

It was a humorous read :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t screencap it unfortunately, I assumed it wouldn’t be deleted :sweat_smile: you snooze you lose :joy: it was glorious while it lasted. Must be one of their first trolls, I think it was sweet they were replying very seriously to him.

4 Likes

Must be one of their first trolls

We need to send Danny on there to give them a taste of what proper, long-term trolling looks like. :joy:

4 Likes

I think they’re all basically being trolled by Anne full–time, aren’t they?

I mean, they’re Starling forum users.

7 Likes

I had an account on there but I forgot my login :frowning:

https://community.starlingbank.com/u/Danny

Trolled yourself there Danny :rofl::rofl:

Doesn’t matter anyway coz I used Twitter as my login and my account got suspended so it wouldn’t let me login even if I knew it.

Stupid Starling and their pathetic login crap

People can now register with the forum through the Starling app - No need for a social media account.

I personally think this is great, I’d be happy with both Monzo and Starling only allowing users to be registered through their account (to make sure they are customers, and to stop the trolling to a degree).

5 Likes

I agree to a certain extent but what happens about people asking questions before opening a bank account?
Be good if you could add verified to your forum account through the app though

4 Likes

Yeah I did think that, I guess no solution is perfect.

The “verified account holder” tag would be good.

1 Like

He’s appeared!! Don’t say I didn’t tell ya

https://community.monzo.com/t/introduce-yourself/32043/735?u=evangelskies

3 Likes

People can now register with the forum through the Starling app

How?

I think they had some teething issues, so not sure if it’s back on.

But…

I’m very pleased to announced that you can now sign up and log in easily to the Starling Community with your Starling Bank account.

Just click the log in with Starling Bank button, and you’ll be handed off to the app. From there, you can allow the Community to access your email address and you’ll then be led back to the Community to finish sign up. Simple as that!

Logging in from another device? You’ll just have to scan a QR code from the Starling app and then everything else will work the same.

1 Like

If you scroll up a bit, we’ve discussed a couple of your responses on the Starling forum. Glad to see you on here, if you have any questions about Monzo we’ll do our best to answer them I’m sure :blush: There are quite a few people on here that use both Starling and Monzo (amongst other fintech things).

2 Likes

Logging in from another device? You’ll just have to scan a QR code from the Starling app and then everything else will work the same.

Which is impossible with a business account. Well done Starling! :roll_eyes:

Don’t you already have an account?

I’m sure I’ve seen it on there from ages ago (or was that the social media account you canned?)

1 Like

Yeah social media account, so no way to log back in now. Even re-creating a social account with the same email doesn’t work (seems to trigger an obscure bug where I just get a blank page instead of an authentication prompt).

1 Like

It’s sad to see that most of the features which attracted me to Starling in the first place like the API, marketplace, etc aren’t available for the business accounts (Starling can’t be bothered to implement them). I regret opening that account honestly.

But… they didn’t have that when you opened the account?

I think it’s more that your expectations for your specific needs were too high. They’ve only had business accounts for a short period of time, and there is plenty that needs doing (across all 3 accounts they offer).

I wouldn’t open an account with an expectation that something is coming - If it does, great, if they’ve said it will come, and it doesn’t, be annoyed.

2 Likes