Starling Feedback

@alexs Maybe there is some way accounts can hide themselves from searches? Perhaps their privacy settings for that account are different to the others?

Never mind, it worked this time :slight_smile:

& for good measure

7 Likes

Cool. I knew if anyone could come up with the answer it would be you. Well done. Thanks.

1 Like

Twitter needs a better way to handle multiple countries.
Should just have one account @starling / @monzo and you can subscribe to regions within that (defaults to the country setting on your account).
It’s just disconnected otherwise

Interesting they have secured them. Regardless if they are looking to launch soon it makes sense just to protect themselves. They may never get used.

4 Likes

@banks_starling looks legit

1 Like

200k vs 900k

Still a TCB :eyes:

2 Likes

yep…looks dodgy to me!

2 Likes

Interesting that they haven’t done more of the EU though if this were the case - Ireland’s notably missing (but I suppose could share the main @starlingbank account as both will operate with English as the main language) as is Spain, Portugal, Belgium, the Netherlands… That said, I suppose you need to start somewhere, which leads me to suspect either misdirection or that they are indeed the first countries they will target.

Still confused about Ireland though. :ireland:

1 Like

Might not need a separate account with separate staff from U.K. as it’s the same language. The others are not. Starling UK only there to stop someone else using the name?

1 Like

That was what I was thinking. But why protect the Starling UK name, but not Starling IE?

Maybe they’re just trolling us? Or maybe it’s not Starling that registered these at all?!

2 Likes

Or just you know, make it so that your product is available globally and you don’t need country-specific social media accounts. Abstract away all the regulatory stuff so as far as users are concerned they’re interacting with the same entity no matter where they are.

4 Likes

That’s a lot easier said than done :wink: & I expect Starling may want to tweet in the local language..

4 Likes
1 Like

I am gonna make a @StarlingBankES Twitter account :eyes:

EDIT:

Can’t it’s been done and suspended as is the IE version lol

2 Likes

Lol Revolut and Emma replied in that thread

But monzo moved? Do we send cheques to a different address now?

This was available though so I made it for you :joy:

Https://twitter.com/StarlingTCB

2 Likes

Send an email to help@monzo.com and they’ll sort it out for you

3 Likes

Not just the community, support does as well :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry about that Charlie, support chat should be able to handle this. Let me know when it’s sorted!

1 Like

Even MPs want Monzo & Starling to get along :laughing:

2 Likes