Starling Feedback

So I am not quite sure I can articulate it fully, but a gut feeling had me choose Starling over Monzo a couple of months back
A bit of a personality match you might say. I felt more comfortable with what I might call a more “grown up” and less “cartoonish” approach than over these parts
The more corporate vibe, and the developer podcasts, suited me more than the Monzo video seminars and slightly preachy tone here
However the sudden sweeping away of the community, including over a month of my increasing input, plus an increasing feeling that they do not feel that comfortable with customer facing activities has seen me starting on #PartialMonzo today. Again gut feeling. Monzo seem to be busting a gut to please retail banking customers with experience
Starling platform technology seems very good, but seems like retail banking is just one customer amongst many for them now
Keeping money over at Starling for interest, to avoid losing account, and to keep options open, but does feel like parting ways

9 Likes