Starling Bank Discussion: Part 2

Mine was sorted within a couple of hours back in November.

Good luck

2 Likes

I only added my account to my iPad a few days ago and got the notification it had been approved within an hour.

Thatโ€™s good in a way, stops unauthorised access. If your email is compromised along with pin this puts another barrier in place.

Not sure any scammers be doing deep fake videos yet to be able to login :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yep, this is a good development.

2 Likes

Starling just updated their Space management :nerd_face::ok_hand:

You can see in & out transaction history

No history is shown on round up space yet, just a final saved amount :monkey::abacus:

9 Likes

Thatโ€™s such a @Remi name for that space! :rocket::laughing::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Well, obviously :face_with_hand_over_mouth::innocent:

1 Like

Saving for when itโ€™s sunny, the peaches are out, youโ€™re enjoying a beer and then you can cross over the town via bus and train?

2 Likes

At least itโ€™s :peach:s out and not :eggplant:s! That would end quite differently:

:sunglasses::eggplant::twisted_rightwards_arrows::rotating_light::oncoming_police_car::man_judge::lock:

2 Likes

Well, peach and arrows do have a naughty meaning in my :rainbow_flag: case :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m probably too old now. :peach: I probably get, but not the :twisted_rightwards_arrows:. Emojipedia says:

โ€œTwo arrows pointing right while crossing over one another. Used to indicate putting music on shuffle: randomizing the order of tracks in the upcoming playlist. May also be used to indicate two items switching places.โ€

Would it have something to do with the second meaning? :thinking:

1 Like

Sometimes itโ€™s best to live in blissful ignorance

10 Likes

Curiosity killed the cat and whatnot, but I want to be educated. I donโ€™t want to commit an emoji faux-pas

1 Like

Iโ€™m more concerned about why the monkey is going to the toilet next to an abacus

I donโ€™t think emojipedia can help with that one

6 Likes

Ah, the age-old question.

2 Likes

:peach: is the opposite of :eggplant: !

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not showing on iOS

1 Like

Nope not showing here either on iOS

Iโ€™ve got the new screen on Android. Annoyingly, you now canโ€™t read the space name if you use a light coloured image for the space.

Also, when you click โ€œTransfer moneyโ€, it shows you your available balance including any overdraft instead of your main balance. This doesnโ€™t make sense to me.

4 Likes