Starling Discussion: Part 2

Little anybody could do about it - even the man on the yacht , apart from buying them themselves, - its only 100 mill… :moneybag: As long as they complied with the Articles of Association for Starling - Section 11 :grinning:

• ROFO - Right of First Offer - to existing shareholders , if not taken up by them it can go to an interested buyer outside of existing shareholders , subject to 11(g)
1 Like

Transactions feed doesn’t seem to be updating, spent about £100 in 3 different shops and doesn’t show anything, anyone else?

1 Like

Mine same today, no recent transactions are shown :face_with_monocle:. And I’m in another town today :steam_locomotive:

1 Like

Folks are reporting it on Twitter but no update to their status page yet…

1 Like

Nothing wrong in my app… iOS16

1 Like

Ah, seems to be fixed now (at least for me)

1 Like

Four people panicking on Twitter doth not an outage make.

4 Likes

Now if Starling would allow me to spend from a pot by swapping the card to that pot instead of transferring the money out, that would be a big win for me……

1 Like

Sounds like Chase, that suggstion :thinking:

1 Like

True but Chase is so slow and clunky. It takes forever to transfer money from one account to another and the notification system needs a serious overhaul. For a big bank like this, they really need to get their act together. Starling is a lot younger but is far more polished so this kind of feature would be a welcome addition.

1 Like

I agree that it’s clunky when transferring money between accounts, but simply changing which account the card is attached to is a simple and quick process, which was the feature requested.

Starling is the sleeker of the two atm imo though, I agree.

1 Like

Exactly. I have suggested this to them and they said they’d look into it. The reason I ask for this is that I have a pot for a monthly fuel allowance and it would be nice to be able to spend from that pot instead of spending and transferring all the time. Just keeps things neater. I agree that Chase kinda already has this by swapping the card but with the issues they seem to have lately, I just don’t know if I can trust them fully hence why Starling is my main right now. They both have their own advantages, granted, and if Chase can come up to Starlings level, imo, they might just become a real contender here in the UK.

1 Like