Starling Discussion & Feedback

Where do I sign up?

4 Likes

Sedate tea-sipping contest?

4 Likes

Have your people contact our people :grinning:

3 Likes

How long will this opinion getting process last? And has the decision already been taken? There is a precedent

3 Likes

If Coral Crew win I want Starling socks, just saying
 :no_mouth:

4 Likes

It needs dragging out a bit yet

2 Likes

I think a contest of some form has been agreed. We just need to broker the details. Waving socks on the ninja warrior course whilst drinking tea, wasn’t it?

I take it that former coral crew members are welcome, too?

@Rat_au_van will always be part of the CC :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:hot_coral_heart:

1 Like

@Rat_au_van is cool Monzo member due to her excellent cat profile picture.

3 Likes

That is true. But it is only one among many reasons.

1 Like

Serious(ish) question: @Demmedelusive, did I read on the Starling forums that the Gurus popped in to have a chat with Starling folk recently? Is it a regular thing to go in and have a chat about how the community thinks that things are going?

@Jackcrwhitney do you do similar (with Monzo, not with Starling, obvs)?

4 Likes

Yes, in fact we have a meet up fairly soon
 There’s also the option to attend via Google Hangouts (if you don’t fancy the trek or would just prefer).
I believe they are going to try and make it a regular thing (if it’s not already), every few months or so.

2 Likes

We did, @Peter_G.

It was the first time the Gurus had met as a whole group. It’s not expected to be a particularly regular thing and was very much about looking at how the community is evolving - communication & suchlike.

No huge exposés about the product. Much more a get to know you (and come away heavy laden with merchandise :grinning:). Nice folk (probably, very much like their Monzo counterparts).

6 Likes

There ain’t no party like a S[tarling] Club Party :rofl:

2 Likes

Exclusive footage from the recent Guru meet-up, there

3 Likes

Beats me where you hid the cameras :flushed:

2 Likes

personally I chat with them regularly even without a meeting, but I also chat to Monzo, Monese, Bunq, Fidor, etc staff regularly. I don’t regard myself tied to one particular bank
unless one of them gives me a job :wink:

6 Likes

now you have to guess which of the Gurus are which S Club member :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh gawd
 :rofl:

2 Likes