Starling Discussion & Feedback

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts - 8/2/19

Hi all, we’ve just locked the thread as it’s getting a little heated (again).

We’ll remove some of the off-topic posts and reopen in a few hours. Thanks!

9 Likes

Reopened! (A bit more than ‘a few hours’ later, sorry)

8 Likes
4 Likes

Turns out they don’t exchange at the weekend at all, so Revolut is maybe not redundant for me yet!

1 Like

I found that out this weekend as well.

Due to the extra cost of doing it at the weekend, I’m not too fussed.

But it’s a good point for those people who do need that service!

1 Like

Not being able to use my Euro account at the weekend is something they need to make clear, because that was an inconvenience I wasn’t expecting, and had to resort to another account.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: N26 Discussion & Feedback

I wouldn’t mind owning some shares in Starling. Given how positive Monzo’s raised are universally seen by its members, I wonder why Starling decides against this.

1 Like

I’m someone that doesn’t get subtle so would never have got that is what they are saying lol

3 Likes

All evidence suggests that Starling are really much more happy when they’re working out of the spotlight and not having to interact with customers in any setting other than CS

That is not a slight on them, but they’re very much the opposite in personality as a business

5 Likes

Strange… I signed up when first announced maybe Nov last year… And repeatedly since then…

No email.

Maybe being punished because Monzo was my primary GBP and starling was only used testing things and low balance :frowning:

Have you updated the app?

more than auto update ??

Appears to be 0.65.1.26531

Is there a beta channel ??

EDIT you may have me there… its currently on a second phone and its not got the feb 13 update…

Thanks !!

damn… nope… 0.66.0.26957 and still no EUR account option under Get another account

Starling doesn’t want the plebs getting their hands on its shares - plus means less money for Anne?

Best Starling feature. Was able to CASS it to earn money from First Direct. They need to big up that feature.

4 Likes

I used it to get a switching bribe from First Direct. Great stuff. Deleted a redundant account and as a bonus, I can mute this thread.

6 Likes