Starling Bank Discussion: Part 2

4% instant access :smiley: definitely in the works for some customers 100%

1 Like

I’ll give them a shout.

Think I’m just gonna go on a cull and close everything I don’t use :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The options are there for me. I’m on Android if that makes any difference.

2 Likes

Are Starling pulling a Monzo joint accounts thing? Whatever it might be?

2 Likes

I’m Android, Pixel 6 Pro latest version.

Only thing I’ve done recently is close a Sole Trader account as it hadn’t been used at all.

I’ll see what they say.

I also don’t seem to be able to use the Add Funds thing via open banking in Revolut like others can, wonder if there’s some weird tag on my account somehow.

Any proof?

1 Like

Showing ok for me

And I can add funds into Rev from Starling using Open Banking.

1 Like

Got annual leave to use? :heart:

6 Likes

Same here can add funds via starling

1 Like

4 on 4 off so plenty of time tbh :joy:

2 Likes

Just checked, Starling fine for me

1 Like

Sorry forgot to add I was joking

Apparently going all in with spending and having salary paid in breaks their criteria :joy:

I say this, as that’s the only thing that’s new

2 Likes

You might be right. I haven’t used my Starling account in a long time and it has a zero balance but I still have the option for applying for all account types :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It’s only recently changed, but since using it almost fully, and closing my sole trader account I’m all a sudden excluded.

3 Likes

I’m basically “full Starling” wages paid in, joint account etc apart from my savings in Monzo and I still have all the options as well.

3 Likes

I have options available, I guess

Closed my Euro account a week ago, so not able to open a new one within a month (still says I have it already) :sweat_smile:.
Euro account closure is permanent, compared with 2nd GBP account which you can reopen at any time :neutral_face:

2nd GBP account closed for now too

1 Like

No way these two products are being offered in the same timeline

7 Likes

For some reason I don’t have the option to apply for a business account with Starling. Weird.

Even worse is the fact that I spelled it Sterling. :flushed::rofl:

3 Likes

One is offered by Monzo, the other is an external provider