Starling Bank Discussion: Part 2

Still no love for me, I just be on the naughty list :joy:

5 Likes

Don’t worry, you might be first in line for the savings account. :eyes:

3 Likes

You’re not alone mate :man_shrugging::rofl:

3 Likes

Still making me wait. I’m not a patient person but from what I’ve seen and with what’s coming, I’m sure the wait will be worth it as it means I can finally get my finances how I want them.

1 Like

Whilst I wait for Anne to pull her finger out, I applied for an overdraft.

It was a bit of a weird process tbf, applied for it, message on screen saying it’ll get looked at to see if it can be approved. 3 seconds later a message from ‘chat’ telling me to look at my messages.

Message states overdraft approved, head back to the overdraft screen to accept my approved request.

Why it couldn’t just all have been done within the same sign-up flow, who knows :eyes:

2 Likes

Mine was automatic. Sounds like your application was manually assessed, just extremely quickly.

I don’t think anyone would be manually processing a request within 3 seconds tbf, would take longer than that to read any information in front of them and then click to approve.

3 Likes

Unless they can speed read.

Less than a month old, completely unused account just got this

4 Likes

Nor for me yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Had my account 3 years and still waiting. At what point did you get the splash screen for the vCards?

1 Like

I never got a splash screen, they just showed up as an option when managing a savings space.

1 Like

I keep checking but still nothing :weary:

1 Like

Yes, just went into Spaces to check

3 Likes

I am sure that option came up only after the latest app update (some probably never noticed as have auto app update option on) :thinking:

2 Likes

I still don’t see VCs in the app either.

1 Like

I have them on my personal account. About as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle for me.

Up till now, I’ve been really happy with their joint account support.

1 Like

Same because I don’t spend from Spaces. I hope they will eventually support them on the main account to use as an alternative to the physical debit card.

2 Likes

Do NOT install the new Android beta 13 as Starling app locks you out with no fix or access.

Weirdly worked fine with the last beta, member of staff on the phone says it’s never been supported.

Ok den :upside_down_face: complaint in.

1 Like

Install beta software, expect to have issues at some point with something

4 Likes