Special Edition Monzo Pin Badge

(Martin Jones) #1

So this pop up in my feed today, anybody know what the special edition pin badge looks like? needless to say I still want one! :wink:

(Simon B) #2

Ooh, even I haven’t seen the mockup for this yet. Want!

It’s probably floating around on Slack somewhere but I’m in like a bajillion channels :see_no_evil:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #3

Can’t wait to see a photo of this cool pin :heart_eyes: wonder if it’s anything like what Coral Crew got back in the early days? :eyes: (Looks for photo :crossed_fingers:)

It’s going to be incredibly hard to sign up 5 people :grimacing: but I’ve got 2 prospects at least :sweat_smile: totally need to make this happen, gotta get this pin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Jordan Taylor) #4

A nice idea!

(Dan Warriner) #5

Great idea! I’d love a pin badge but no feed item :frowning:

(Martin Jones) #6

I could help with a photo, if anybody wants to find me 5 people haha

(Nathan Steer) #7

Anyone got 5 friends I can borrow? :eyes: (if/when I get the feed item ofc…) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Paul) #8

The badge sounds great but I’d struggle with getting 5 friends to sign up

(Jason Artemis Winstanley) #9

Same. I really really want one. :frowning:

(Michael) #10

Sucks that all my friends are already registered :frowning:

(daniel costin) #11

Has anyone got any spare friends hanging about, I will share the pin badge in return

(Martin Jones) #12

Who else got the feed?

(Simon) #13

If you already have 5 people signed up do you get a pin? Do you get one for every 5 people.
Only asking as I would like a pin, I think it will be a no though.
Why do I want a pin? I have no idea, but it’s a pin and it’s monzo.

(Rachel Raybould) #14

My friends won’t sign up to Monzo being poor students and all :sob:

(Johnny Ellwood) #15

I already have 25 referrals, can I get one for that?

Granted about 15-18 of those are from the old Golden Ticket thread but still…

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #16

Does one need to have the feed item in order to be ‘in the running’ for a special pin? :blush:

I don’t think I’ve got a chance at finding the 5 people required :sweat_smile: but if I do manage it, I’d love to know it wasn’t for nothing - if I don’t have the feed item :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#wouldtrade£25forapin :tada:

(Martin Jones) #17

I might have 5, lets see how the pin looks

(Martin Jones) #18

Long shot but i need 2 more people, if anyone is recommending anyone, can they use my link and i will send them the fiver :grin: